RNSC membership fees and form
The annual fees from 1 October 2017 until 30 September 2018 are:
- Joining fee: £10 (only new members or re-joiners following a break)
- Pool levy (full): £396 (£33 per month by standing order); or
- Pool levy (once a week): £264 (£22 per month by standing order); or
- Pool levy (student holidays): £132 (£11 per month by standing order)
- 2018 Region fee: £5.50 (payable by everyone)
- 2018 ASA registration: £26.40 (for those who compete in Masters competitions); or
£9.10 (swimmers who do NOT compete)
If you make a one off payment for your fees by 31 October 2017, a 10% discount applies to the full pool levy (ie £356.40). The Club has decided to continue with a lower pool levy (as set out above) for “once a week” swimmers and college students who swim just during the holiday periods. The 10% discount will also be applied to these pool levies if they are paid in full by 31 October 2017 (ie £237.60 and £118.80 respectively).
If you are a new member or an existing member whose personal details have changed, please complete and return the joiner/renewal form (link below) to Jill Kirner (hard copy or via email) in order that we can keep our records up to date. New members will also need to complete the appropriate (Competitor/ Multi-club or Non-competitor) individual ASA registration form (available from Jill Kirner).